12 days ago
The Financial Controller will oversee the accurate reporting of all financial transactions, preparation of statutory accounts, cash-flow management and manage the very capable team.
My client is a very well-known and highly respected retail business.
As Financial Controller you will:
- Have overall responsibility of the finance function
- Manage and mentor the team
- Oversee all financial transaction
- Ensure proper controls are in place
- Prepare the statutory accounts
- Prepare all tax statements
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting process
- Suggest and implement changes and improvements
- Liaise with auditors
The successful candidate should already have experience in a management and financial control position. You should have strong technical skills but be willing to offer an informed opinion on commercial matters.
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.