22 days ago
Professional Services Organisation in Devon, looking for a Senior Financial Controller with a solid track record of leading a Finance team.
Professional Services Organisation in Devon. They are looking for a Senior Financial Controller who already has a solid track record of leading a Finance team. This is an excellent time to join and be a critical part of the senior leadership team, shaping Finance for the future.
As the Group Financial Controller you will lead an efficient and effective finance department. A robust financial control environment and a high level of assurance that the numbers are correct and de-risked.
You will be responsible for the group's central finance teams, which deliver management accounting, payroll, payroll taxes compliance, VAT compliance, purchase ledger, sales ledger, staff expenses, revenue accounting, banking, cash forecasting and management.
The right Financial Controller for the role will also be responsible for owning, leading or contributing to a number of strategic projects, ensuring on-time and effective delivery.
To succeed you will have a can-do attitude, determination to succeed, strong organisational skills and in-depth understanding of and drive to deliver a strong financial control environment will be crucial.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with strong post qualified experience.
- Experience in a Financial Controller position.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Strong understanding and experience of maintaining an effective and robust control environment.
- Experience of VAT and payroll taxes.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Strong academic record.
Highly Competitive package