|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:20|
About Our Client
My client is a growing manufacturing business who supply across the UK and Internationally. Operating out of Hereford with occasional travel to a further manufacturing site in North Birmingham.
We are currently looking for a financial controller to facilitate both the strategic and operational goals of the finance function.
This is truly an exciting time to be joining the business that is looking to continue their organic growth as well as looking at acquisition to bolster the market proposition. You will quickly be involved in a number of activities including a new systems roll-out and process changes. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a good finance background from a similar industry.
This Financial Controller will have responsibilities for the following, as well as ad-hoc duties when required:
- Overall management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Management of daily and annual Banking process. Experience of handling an Asset Base Lending model will be ideal.
- Take ownership of and refine the product costing models working with Operations.
- Work with the Sales director on pricing
- Budgeting and Management accounts:
- Build the annual budget by pulling together departmental budgets-sales/marketing/ Ops/HR etc.
- Produce monthly management accounts showing performance against budget and variance.
- Produce MIS showing account and product level profitability.
- Work with the Head of Ops to drive costs
- Renegotiate purchase contracts
- Process improvement throughout the business
- Dealing with auditors on all Financial Statements.
- Filing of returns with Companies House.
- Managing of the IT team and supporting on HR issues
- Management of Overall Payroll-Benefits, Deductions, Expenses etc.
The Successful Applicant Required:
- Qualified Accountant - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry
- Familiar with import/export related activities
- A strong level of technical knowledge, coupled with commercial acumen
- Experience managing a team
What's on Offer
The successful Financial Controller will receive a competitive salary and package commensurate with experience. You will be joining a growing organisation in a developing position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Up to £50000.00 per annum