St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Qualified Financial Controller position with a unique online retail and growing organisation.
Your new company
The position of Financial Controller is a newly created position within this unique online retail company that has shown good growth and continues to demonstrate positive growth in the marketplace. This is great time to join the company as it will allow the post holder the opportunity to implement and develop the full financial processes and controls.
Your new role
This position reports directly to the CEO and will develop the full range of financial controls and processes to meet the future growth of the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Production of company's annual statutory accounts
- Calculate and post accruals and prepayments
- Produce and review the corporation tax returns
- Produce and maintain cashflow forecasts
- Set up and produce annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts inclusive of commentary and detailed analysis
- Prepare Board presentation packs
- Produce and file VAT returns
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA/CGMA and familiar in the use of Sage 50. A hands on approach is essential to meet the wider aspects of the role. This could be an ideal opportunity for someone making a first move from a practice accountancy firm. Excellent communication and customer service skills will be key qualities sought for this position.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to clearly demonstrate their wider financial an commercial qualities within a small but growing organisation. A competitive salary and positive benefits pack are also on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.