£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus
10 days ago
Financial Controller - Northampton - £45k - £55k + car allowance + 15% bonus
Are you a qualified accountant working or have worked within audit wanting to make that first or second move into industry and seeking a progressive role in an award-winning group that are recognised for hiring the highest calibre of candidates?
A multi £m Financial Services Group based in Northampton are looking for an Audit professional with at least 2 years PQE to join their finance team as a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly into the FD, who will act as a great mentor and working alongside a team of highly competent accountants, your responsibilities will include:
- Financial management within the operational finance team
- Manage a small team.
- Reconciling large volumes of data to be presented in reports.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Producing the financial statements alongside IFRS, including the liaising with external auditors/ regulators.
- Working with senior management on ad/hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA) that is highly academic. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. To truly exceed in this role, you will need a keen interest or a basic understanding of governance or financial services.
Offering a competitive benefits package including private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development the group also emphasise a great working ethic encompassing work/life balance and driving results.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Vilma on 07825732473.