£60000 - £70000 per annum
16 days ago
An award winning recruitment business located in Manchester City Centre requires an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Financial Controller to join their rapidly growing business. The role requires complete management oversight of the Finance function and you will report to both MD and Group Financial Director located in London. You will have experience of managing commission structures and internal/external payroll.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Managing the finance team on a day-to-day basis.
- Evaluating the financial performance of the business, and being proactive working with the management team to resolve any areas of concern.
- Commercially evaluating any business decisions, in order to increase revenue as much as possible.
- Implementing and reporting on KPIs.
- Presenting management accountants to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Looking for ways of continually improving processes and systems across the team.
- Working with the operational team on a regular basis.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who has a strong understanding of the wider finance function. This will include a strong understanding of the whole accounts process, as well as the more complex reporting functions. A good understanding of best practice credit control processes would be advantageous. You must enjoy getting out into the wider business, and working with the operational function. Strong team management experience is also important, as is working in a commission based environment.
About the business
This business services company are looking to recruit this key role into the team. They are private equity backed, with an exciting, and ambitious growth plan for the coming years. The culture and environment is fast paced, exciting and vibrant with market leading perks and incentives for all functions of the business.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below.