Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
9 days ago
This Financial Controller role is a key position, joining the business at a very exciting period of growth and development. The role of Financial Controller is a very hands on position within a fast-paced and commercial environment and would suit someone looking to join a business with a forward thinking and entrepreneurial mind set.
We have been retained exclusively by our client as this Financial Controller role is a critical hire into the business. They are a PE backed business based in North Yorkshire but has a global presence. The business is set to enter its next phase of transformation and growth making it an exciting time to join the business and make an impact.
The Financial Controller is responsible for managing the day to day operations within the finance team and ensuring that accurate and timely management information is provided to the Leadership team.
This is a varied and all round SME FC role.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and Board reports
- Responsible for accurate reporting of revenue, cost of sales, fixed assets, stock as well as the wider Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Consolidation of monthly financial accounts and feed into the Board Reporting pack
- Financial reporting versus covenant targets - Production of subsidiary Statutory Accounts and Consolidated Group Statutory Accounts
- Commercial analysis and strategic input into the profitability of projects and contracts
- Product pricing input
- Foreign Exchange optimisation
- Annual Tax filings
- Quarterly Full Financial Forecasting
- Annual Budgeting
- Monthly Rolling Cash Flow Forecasting
Our client believes that people are at the heart of their business.
As such the right candidate for this role will work collaboratively with people across the business in order to achieve and succeed together.
- Qualified Accountant
- Proactive and able to deliver to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player and key support colleague to wider business
- Able to contribute to strategic plans
- Happy to work in a developing business environment that demands the ability to work at pace
25 days holiday
We will have fantastic office premises in Harrogate town centre
Some flexibility regarding working hours