£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus
13 days ago
A leading Energy business in Swindon are looking for an experienced Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a leading employer and control the investment assets in the UK.
Leading Energy business in Swindon
Working as part of a wider team across Europe, the Financial Controller reports into the Head of the department based in Germany.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business at a time of growth and change and really make your mark on the business for the future.
- As the Financial Controller you will play a fully operational role working closely with senior managers in the business and the operational teams at the UK sites to identify their commercial needs and optimise their assets.
- This is an extremely unique opportunity to control and understand the financial elements within the UK
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders for both wholly owned and majority owned projects and provide senior management with timely financial information
- Major task will be budgeting for the operational business and the actuals to budget deviation analysis
- You will have full autonomy in this role to identify and discuss investment needs across the assets that you will cover, whilst also being able to identify risks in these areas and understand the commercial aspect of the business.
- CIMA Qualification or strong QBE
- Previous experience working within the energy industry would be advantageous though not essential
- Significant experience of managing or financially controlling (multiple) assets would be beneficial.
- You should be familiar with investment appraisal methodology and accounting principles whilst remaining detailed and analytical.
- A working knowledge of SAP is essential and the ability to present to senior management is also required.
£50k - £60k dependant on experience. Car allowance & bonus