|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 14:49|
Financial Controller- Professional Services
Your new company
A multi-discipline, market leading, professional service firm based across three offices in Central London providing tax, accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of private and corporate clients, based in the UK and overseas. Our client has ambitious growth plans for the medium term and is investing in the Practice Management teams and infrastructure to help drive the business forward.
Your new role
You will manage the accounts department; responsible for the full range of accounting functions including supporting the group.
The role will cover:
Planning and financial reporting:
- Oversee preparation of monthly management accounts and submission of financial information to the Group;
- Prepare annual financial statements;
- Manage the annual audit;
- Ensure timely delivery of ad hoc financial requests;
- Report at Board level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional Practice sector experience
- Challenging and diplomatic and able to influence key decision makers
- Technically excellent and up-to-date on current thinking
- Strong Excel, including macros and database integration
- Strong IT and understanding of relational databases and report generation.
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive reward package and a positive, forward looking professional working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newly qualified Financial Controller
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Isle of Man
Excellent Low Tax Package
£42000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
York, North Yorkshire