£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + inc. Bonus
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hays are pleased to have been exclusively engaged by an established group of highly successful companies who are now seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to be based at their South Devon offices.
The role will act as business partner to three regional directors, and after setting up the appropriate systems and processes, you will be responsible for ensuring that they receive timely and consistent management information to support their commercial decision making.
Our client is in the process of establishing a completely new team and as such team you will have experience of staff recruitment, team building and management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Oversee Payroll administration
- Supervision of accounts team
- Trail balance reconciliation
- Oversee the preparation of VAT returns
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers and monthly depreciation
- Management/reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Preparation and maintenance of cash flows
You will also be expected to play a pivotal role in the planning, implementation, design and format of the Group accounts, and the timelines and required data for the monthly management accounts.
The successful candidate will have well developed people management skills and be an excellent communicator.
This is a great opportunity for an AAT, ACCA or CIMA part or qualified accountant or QBE accountant seeking an all-encompassing role. You will be competent in MS Excel
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.