£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Controller - Head of UK Finance
Your new company
Head of UK finance role for well-established manufacturer. This organisation have been established in Somerset for over 25 years and enjoy a very healthy market share, in their sector.
Your new role
Reporting to the Operations head, you will be taking full ownership of the finance function for the UK business. This is job is well suited to an individual who enjoys wearing lots of hats whilst also engaging with the business.
Duties to include
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
- Supervision and hands-on management of day-to-day finance tasks
- Credit control Budget and business plan preparation
- Product cost analysis and investigation of variances
- Oversight of HR functions such as company benefits and payroll
- Banking relationships
- Oversight of supplier relationships
- Working with external auditors
- Cash flow management
- Control of the financial aspects of VAT return, EC Sales List, and Intrastat returns
This position would suit a driven individual, wanting to put their footprint into an evolving business.
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates will ideally have gained similar experience in a manufacturing company and have completed ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
What you'll get in return
Varied and commercial role with plenty of autonomy.
Close working relationship with senior management
Opportunity to work in an evolving and growing business. where you can make your mark and influence the direction of the finance function and the UK business as a whole.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.