13 days ago
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are seeking an exceptional Financial Analyst to join our Finance team and to support the team across a range of business and finance areas.
As a Financial Analyst, your role will be to manage the capital expenditure process, from reviewing submission requests from the business, monitoring actuals against budget and performing post investment appraisals. To assist in the preparation of monthly management pack, annual budgets and forecasts with specific focus on cash flow and balance sheet.
What you will be doing
- Manage the monthly rolling cash flow forecast and understand business funding requirements
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Produce the monthly cash flow and balance sheet for management pack
- Support with the preparation and consolidation of monthly results for the group, including commentary on performance
- Resolve queries from departments in a timely manner, and assess the financial impact of decisions, escalating any issues to the finance manager
- Undertake analytical work, business appraisals and other finance support as requested
Skills and experience you need
- You are qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- You have an advanced level in Excel
- You have strong written communication and analytical skills
- You have a previous experience in retail sector
- You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- You have an excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- You are a positive and friendly person
- You have a can-do attitude
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
- Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
- Charity day to support your good cause
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Study support for those who want to expand their qualification
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day then click to apply
The process from here is simple;
- One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
- If our expectations match you will be invited to meet the Hiring Manager for an informal, competency based interview.
- If successful you will then be asked to do a Case Study and to meet the Finance Director.
- Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to speaking with you.