bonus and benefits
11 days ago
A leading Investment Manager seeks the talents of a Financial Accountant r for a new permanent appointment.
The firm is a top tier private firm presence in Europe and operates across most asset classes including equities, fixed income, private equity and real estate. They are well known on the international stage and hire only the best for their close knit team in London.
This role would cover all corporate accounting for a number of entities in Europe as well as managing a small team.
This will include
- Preparing the statutory financial statements including the footnotes and related disclosures;
- Preparing quarterly consolidation package for the corporate headquarters;
- Preparing regulatory, compliance and tax schedules;
- Preparing monthly cash outflow projection schedule;
- Monitoring compliance with local regulatory requirements;
- Performing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing of books for subsidiaries, ensuring compliance with GAAP, IFRS and other applicable regulations;
- Working with external accountants and professional firms for the timely monthly/quarterly closing of books
- Performing general ledger account reconciliations on a monthly/quarterly basis, including inter-company transactions
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial information;
- Coordinating the annual financial audits with external auditors;
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining worldwide corporate accounting systems, internal control policies and procedures.
We're looking for a Qualified Accountant or equivalent with a background working in a similar corporate accounting role (open on industry) or alternatively straight from a top ACA firm (big 4 or equivalent) It's likely you'll have a broad technical skills base, with excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to develop and manage relationships with people at all levels. The ability to hit the ground running in this role is absolutely crucial.
Salary on offer is competitive (DOE) plus above market benefits and generous bonus. Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Sattin