£60000 - £65000 per annum
13 days ago
Financial Accountant - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a large European real estate investment company who have instructed us to hire for their London office. The company adds value to real estate investment and development opportunities, providing investors with access to real estate that is managed centrally by highly experienced and innovative managers with local knowledge, support and access to deal flow. The company manages a £multi-billion diverse portfolio of real estate investments. They are seeking an able and commercial Financial Accountant to join their team.
THE ROLE will include but is not limited to:
- Overseeing group consolidations.
- Preparing statutory and non-statutory financial statements on an annual basis.
- Supporting the senior director of finance in the preparation of publicly available annual EU IFRS financial statements.
- Corporate accounting for specific group entities including journal entries, bank reconciliations, intercompany balance confirmations.
- Developing finance processes that will improve the level of finance support provided to the business.
- Liaising with group treasury department.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will ideally be a top 4 qualified (or similar) ACA (may consider exceptional ACCA's) and must have trained in practice - ideally, you will currently be a Supervisor or Manager and with a solid, current working knowledge IFRS / FRS, as well as a basic understanding of US GAAP. You should also have exposure to real estate and / or Funds. Additionally, you should possess group accounting / consolidation knowledge. You will be strong technically and driven with strong ownership and enjoy accounting and be a strong and able communicator.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook