City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus dependent on experience
5 days ago
Financial Accountant - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a large European real estate investment company who have instructed us to hire for their London office. The company adds value to real estate investment and development opportunities, providing investors with access to real estate that is managed centrally by highly experienced and innovative managers with local knowledge, support and access to deal flow. The company has a diverse portfolio of real estate investments and manages a portfolio of over £4bn. They are seeking an able and commercial Financial Accountant to join their team.
THE ROLE will include but is not limited to:
- Overseeing group consolidations.
- Preparing statutory and non-statutory financial statements on an annual basis.
- Supporting the senior director of finance in the preparation of publicly available annual EU IFRS financial statements.
- Corporate accounting for specific group entities including journal entries, bank reconciliations, intercompany balance confirmations.
- Developing finance processes that will improve the level of finance support provided to the business.
- Liaising with group treasury department.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST be ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent) and have a working understanding of EU IFRS and FRS, as well as a basic understanding of US GAAP. You must have exposure to real estate and or Funds. Additionally, the candidate should possess group accounting / consolidation knowledge and have worked within the real estate sector previously. You will be strong technically and driven with strong ownership and enjoy accounting.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.