£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
The company have really established themselves as a mark of quality in the sector, they stand out as a brand that represents style in a competitive Property industry.
With a property investment/development feel to the business supporting the design side the company has a really robust feel to it and the culture of one of motivation and optimism for the company to grow.
The role sits within a small accounting team giving the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to really influence process changes and take full responsibility for the accounting function
- Preparation of financial accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of management accounts with commentary
- Presentation of monthly board packs
- Variance analysis - budgets vs actuals
- Business partnering with ops
- Ad hoc project work
- Qualified ACA / ACA
- Audit and accounts preparation experience desirable Interest in the design sector
- Desire to influence change
- Roll your sleeves up mentality
As part of a growing function the successful candidate will immediately get opportunity to get involved with the broad goals of growing and improving the finance function.
It would likely be the ideal role for someone stepping out of practice or who is looking for a role that gives them more broad responsibility.
The company offer a great culture and a relaxed working environment so if this is the sort of role you are looking for please apply asap to avoid disappointment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.