Financial Accountant - First Time Mover from practice
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - First Time Mover from practice|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 16:46|
Based in Lancashire, our PLC listed client are looking for a Financial Accountant who is ambitious and looking to join a business going through a huge growth period.
If you are a newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant looking to make your first move from a big 4/top 20 accountancy practice into industry, this could be an ideal move.
Our Lancashire based client is looking to expand their finance team following a period of rapid growth.
Specialising in the retail sector, this business is market leader with a good reputation for attracting and maintaining top talent.
The business has a progressive and inclusive culture, and we are looking for candidates who want to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will come into the business in this Financial Accountant position, and then look to progress quickly through the ranks, working incredibly closely with the Financial Controller.
Our Lancashire client is ideally looking for a candidate that is ready to be an integral part of the business, responsibilities include:
- Production of accurate and timely period-end and year-end packs
- Helping to produce budgets and forecasts for the site
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to influence the strategy for the business
- Preparation of VAT submission
- Responsible for producing high quality, meaningful and timely monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for Inter company balances and reconciliations (with Purchase Ledger and Credit Control)
- Review of Accounts Assistant work (Bank Reconciliations, accruals and prepayments)
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure the period-end is accurate, completed in a timely manner and runs smoothly
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified - Big 4 or top 20 practice trained
- Excellent communication skills - a proven ability to converse with peers and senior leaders
- Sound understanding of financial reporting - up to date with current reporting standards
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work positively within a change environment and possess change leadership qualities.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised, with strong problem solving skills.
This Financial Accountant role - First Time Mover - can offer a market leading salary of £40,000 - £46,000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £38000 per annum
Newton Abbot, Devon
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£275 - £325 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Group Financial Accountant
West London, London
£300 - £350 per day