£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus
3 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A small but growing investment business are looking to grow their finance team by hiring a qualified accountant with the potential to grow and develop their careers. The company have found a unique place in the market, investing in a portfolio whilst also facilitating the potential of others to invest through lending.
Your new role
Given the breadth of the role and mix between commercial and reporting duties the role would be ideally suited to a practice trained accountant who has and interest in financial services and real estate.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Variance analysis - budgets vs actuals
- Business partnering with sales, marketing, IT, HR teams
- Ongoing process improvement and project work
What you'll need to succeed
The company prides itself on the ability to give opportunity to their team as well as senior level exposure to the people managing the business. With this comes lots of development opportunities.
- Qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA
- Interest/experience in financial services
- Desire to work in small but growing business
- Takes interest in process improvement
- Can work with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will need to be conscientious and hard working but also have the desire to align yourself to company growth. The company have a competitive remuneration structure and a progressive, hard working, fun culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.