City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
7 days ago
Seeking an ambitious Financial Accountant to join an international designer brand based in Central London. Our client is a well-known and reputable clothing brand, specifically looking for someone that has worked in the Retail sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with the Finance Director on a range of projects
- Management of the month end process, ensuring all reconciliations and relevant reports are completed in a timely fashion
- The development of financial systems and processes, and assisting with the implementation of new systems
- Managing relationship with the external auditors including being the first point of contact for the group reporting and the statutory audit
- Assisting the Tax Manager with UK and international tax requirements
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong commercial acumen
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Able to work collaboratively with both Finance and non-Finance teams
In return there is a strong benefits package (inc. private healthcare and 28 days holiday) and a huge opportunity to progress.