Financial Accountant (Barnsley)
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant (Barnsley)|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Marper|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 09:15|
A Financial Accountant position inBarnsley.
A great role for a technically strong accountant.
My client is a growing utilities business with a series of high profile contracts.
As a result of growth they are currently look to strengthen their on site finance team.
The financial accountant position will report directly into the head of finance and will be responsible for compliance with accounting standards. The financial accountant will be expected to produce high quality statutory accounts.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business.
The Successful Applicant will have experience in:
- Treasury and Cash planning.
- Statutory Accounts production.
- Bank compliance reporting.
- Cash distribution planning and scenario analysis.
- Lead role on external audit.
- Oversee the monthly finance pack production.
- Be willing to work on ad-hoc finance projects as required.
The package will include:
- Permanent position for a financial accountant.
- Basic salary between £45,000 and £55,000.
- Competitive total package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Perth & Kinross
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension
£220.00 - £250.00 per day
Financial Systems Accountant
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
Financial Accountant in Chesterfield
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits