£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits+bonus
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant for a national FMCG Company
Your new company
This FMCG business create high end cuisine to be sold in supermarkets. They have exploded on to the market and have succeeded with their mission nationwide growing 15% year on year. Focusing on quality this company are now looking to appoint a Financial Accountant to their team to provide instrumental support as well as own monthly processes. This medium sized company have a family feel about them, with employees greatly enjoying the work place culture.
Your new role
You will have :
- Ownership over the month end and Management Account Preparation process
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Preparation and presentation of monthly forecasts including cash-flow forecast, balance sheet and sales analysis
- Helping to prepare files and information for audit.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Technically Strong
- Experience in Accounts Preparation
- Ability to work in West London
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing business that will allow you to expand your Accounts Preparation skillset with the opportunity to progress to a Financial Controller position within a year or two. You will be an active member of a small and friendly finance team who greatly enjoy being apart of the brand. You will have the opportunity to help junior members of staff develop and grow and help to push the finance function to improve processes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.