Highly competitive, flexible working and benefits
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant with a leading employer near Colchester Essex
Your new role
Working within a highly successful accounting function the Financial Accountant will manage a team of three and have responsibility for:
- Taking control of month-end & year-end audits
- Group reporting & balance sheet control
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to ensure integrity of period end reporting
- Reviewing, updating and enhancing departmental procedures
- Manage and develop the financial accounts activities to ensure strong balance sheet control
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with broad financial and management accounting experience and possess good problem solving and analysis skills. They will enjoy working in a fast moving and change environment where they will play a key role in reviewing and developing processes, controls and systems to drive efficiency and quality of service.
What you'll get in return
This employer of choice offer a highly competitive base salary and flexible benefits package including; onward career and personal development, flexible working, compressed summer working hours, pension, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.