£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant, Central Norwich - Salary up to £40,000
Your new company
A highly recognisable brand in the heart of Norwich are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to provide highly technical financial accounting services that supports the Finance team, within statutory and regulatory guidelines.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for
- Managing the interim audit process, liaising with external auditors and tax accountants for the completion, presentation and submission of the consolidated interim financial statements;
- Monthly consolidation and completion of the Group's financial statements;
- Managing the year-end audit process, with audit file preparation, liaising with the external auditors and tax accountants for the completion and presentation of the consolidated statutory financial statements;
- Production and submission of the quarterly VAT returns
- Production of quarterly corporation tax forecasts
- Managing and reviewing ad-hoc employment tax and VAT requirements
- Reviewing and managing monthly inter-company account/ balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of monthly Bank reporting requirements
- Management of the fixed asset capitalisation process and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and analytical skills, as well as having diligent problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
Due to this being a client facing role, you must demonstrate confident and proactive approach to working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.