45000 - 60000
19 days ago
A well-established property development company requires a Financial Accountant to support the Financial Reporting Manager with production of statutory accounts and other corporate projects. The team is collaborative, creative and diverse and the role will provide great opportunities for learning and developing existing skills.
• Producing statutory accounts in line with FRS 102 and IFRS
• Working on corporate projects
• Submission of accounts and tax filing
• Build relationships with auditors, corporate accountants, tax, legal and company secretarial departments
• Working to produce accounts to meet deadlines
• Initiate change and fresh approaches to processes and systems
• Ad-hoc duties as required.
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• FRS102 experience and some knowledge of IFRS
• Experience producing statutory accounts
• Strong technical, analytical and financial skills
• Able to use initiative to investigate further and foster change
• Advantageous to have prepared Limited Partnership accounts