£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly created opportunity- Financial Accountant- within key Statutory Accounts team.
Your new company
Established financial services organisation.
Employer of choice in North Essex
Your new role
- Review and production of annual financial statements for active EMEA companies, including liaison with external auditors during the course of their annual audit.
- Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Corporation tax and deferred tax calculations for group reporting and agreeing to local returns.
- Controlling the Hub processing of quarterly tax provisions and reporting for various European companies, including group tax reporting using one-source.
- Technical accounting query resolution and ad-hoc investigations/analysis as and when required.
- Preparation and control of legal entity quarterly forecasts for allocated countries and companies.
- Production of monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory and governmental reports.
- Produce sub consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local management.
- Assisting with monitoring company balance sheets to ensure any foreign exchange exposure is kept to a minimum
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of financial accounts including statutory accounts production
What you'll get in return
£45-50,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.