Bonus and Benefits
13 days ago
My client are an established, yet rapidly growing software vendor, and are currently looking for a newly qualified ACA candidate to join their team as a Financial Accountant. This opportunity is a mixed one across commercial and accounting responsibilities, ideal for those candidates who wish to maintain elements of variation in their day to day tasks.
My client are an established, yet rapidly growing software vendor, and are currently looking for a newly qualified ACA candidate to join their team as a Financial Accountant. This opportunity is a mixed one across commercial and accounting responsibilities, ideal for those candidates who wish to maintain elements of variation in their day to day tasks. Reporting directly into the company's Finance Manager, due to the rapid growth the company are currently experiencing, the company are offering candidates an opportunity to generate processes, influence commercial decisions and take accounting responsibilities.
Title: Financial Accountant
Package: £50k-£55k + Bonus & Benefits
Qualification Level: Full ACA
- Responsible for maintaining the revenue recognition process for all revenue streams across the group on a monthly basis
- Performing the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reconciliation across the group (designated in various geographic areas and currencies)
- Assisting the UK and Group yearend audits
- Taking ownership of the accounting function for one of the smaller group entities
- Finance function process improvement - performing of current financial processes, identifying where to improve and suggest implementing change
- Involvement and overseeing the groups cash flow, ensuring there is enough cash in the correct regions to meet the company's obligations
- Statutory reporting for all entities across the group (ex. Companies House, VAT, US Sales Tax, AUS GST, Etc.)
About the company:
My client are a software vendor based in London, with offices in New York, Dubai and Sydney. The group are established across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
First and foremost, the company wish to emphasise their rapid growth over the past 8 years, growing on average 25% year on year, with a current turnover of £11million. Candidates who join the company are given autonomy as well as international exposure.
- Newly qualified ACA
- Qualified from a Top 20 firm
- Enthusiasm to work in a hands on and autonomous atmosphere
- Keen to learn and develop their skill set
- Ambitious in their medium to long term career ambitions.
Please give me a call on 0207 509 8139 or 07770685125 so that we can catch up on your thoughts towards this opportunity. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to Daniel.email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.