£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant, Bristol, Up to £45,000, Exciting career opportunity
My Client is looking for a newly qualified accountant, ideally leaving practice to assist the finance department with all areas of financial and management accounting and to provide management information and analysis to stakeholders, offering the opportunity to join a large national company with exciting potential career progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the preparation and review of weekly and monthly management information to allow analysis of business activity and aid informed decision making
- You will be responsible for preparing end of year end statutory accounts to review stage, liaise with auditors to ensure year end process completed smoothly
- You will assist with the provision of relevant projections and estimations to enable accurate budget preparation
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company's core values and take ownership of own development
- You will be responsible for developing activity based costing analysis for various business needs and enhance current methodologies and document processes
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB/MBA/CFA) and ideally moving from practice
- You will need strong IT/financial system skills and be competent in the use of MS Office
- Previous financial analysis experience would be highly beneficial
- You will need good organisation skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- You will need to be able to work well in teams and be willing to support other team members
What you can achieve from this job:
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a large company
- Opportunity for career progression in a large firm
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.