|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, generous holiday, great pension.|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 14:09|
- Working for a large, National organisation who have recently experienced impressive growth and investment.
- A technical role supporting the Senior Financial Accountant.
The organisation are a large UK Government backed group who work closely with small and medium enterprises to provide financial services.
A Financial Accountant, you will assist with the production of the technical accounting papers, preparation and management of statutory and tax reporting and supporting the Senior Financial Accountant with the production of the groups annual report.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with reviewing monthly and quarterly information from key stakeholders.
- Producing journals to correctly account for assets.
- Assist with provision of advice on the technical accounting policy process.
- Support the production of the annual reports.
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with strong similar experience of year end reports, tax submission and knowledge of IFRS. Experience within a large organisation, Public Sector body or within Financial Services would be beneficial.
The organisation are renown for their generous holiday, flexible work hours and impressive pension offering. They also offer a strong base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with an additional bonus scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Accountant (Manager)
£35000 - £36000 per annum
Senior Group Financial Accountant
£61191 - £71632 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant - Systems
£53601 - £61629 per annum
£150.00 - £350.00 per day