£50000 - £58000 per annum
11 days ago
This technical financial reporting role is pivotal in the production of monthly financial reports for presentation to senior management.
Attention to detail is, successful candidates will ensure that proper accounting records are produced and maintained to support reported results, including reconciliation and other control aspects.
This leading Financial Services business is a leader in its industry, constantly evolving this is a business going places !
- Statutory accounts production (IFRS)
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders
- Assist with the Production of monthly financial results
- Establishing accurate and appropriate accounting policies
- Review and control of internal controls and processes
- External audit Liaison
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or CIMA)
- Practice background is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced Excel
- PLC benefits