|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Boyd-Smith|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 13:55|
Working closely with the Group Financial Accountant and Group Financial Controller, assist in the production of monthly management information and the Group and the Group's subsidiary company's year end statutory financial accounts.
A market leader in their industry, this is a highly acquisitive organisation that really facilitate growth and development within the finance team.
- Support the annual audit and production of the statutory accounts.
- Production of tax schedules and liaising with the Group's tax advisors
- Periodic accounting for the Commercial Department's P&L investment and business partnering
- Prepare and submit the Group's VAT returns
- Responsibility for the accounting of pub disposals including liaising with our solicitors and disposals teams
- Monthly (and ad-hoc) Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly finance costs amortisation and depreciation calculations
- Accounting for financial instruments
- Preparation of the Quarterly Bad Debt review
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested by the Group Financial Accountant, Group Financial Controller or the Chief Financial Officer.
The successful candidate will be:
- A newly qualified ACA or ACCA who is able to demonstrate consistent first time examination success.
- An understanding of the complexities involved in Auditing and reporting financial results of Group and subsidiary undertakings (including group consolidation) and the valuation of fixed assets would be beneficial.
- To demonstrate an ethic of delivering high performance through hard work, commitment and team-work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Group Financial Accountant
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Financial Reporting Accountant
£325.00 - £375.00 per day
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum