|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carmine Scalzo|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 17:57|
FTSE listed property business based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly/recently qualified ACA looking to make their first move out of practice.
Reporting into the EMEA Financial Controller your main responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for statutory reporting under UK GAAP;
- Responsible for the company balance sheet and commentary
- Driving and agreeing financial policy requirements
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Review of monthly debt and WIP
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Reporting on performance, identifying and highlighting any areas of opportunity or weakness.
The successful candidate would be a newly/recently qualified ACA accountant with experience working for a Top 20 Practice.
In return you will receive a salary up to £55K (dependant on experience) plus benefits, pension, healthcare etc. If interested please apply asap.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 30% Bonus + Pension, PMI etc...
East London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Financial Accountant
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Interim Senior Financial Accountant
£280 - £340 per day