19 days ago
We have had amazing successes and growth over the last months in the Insurance Finance Transformation market by winning a substantial share of Finance Transformation opportunities in the Global Insurance market. As a result, we are looking to grow our team and capabilities to deliver successfully for our clients on these exciting implementation journeys. In particular we are looking for candidates who would be potential future leaders of the firm, working as part of an inclusive team to help evolve our Insurance Finance Transformation Advisory practices to the next level. This is an exciting time to be at KPMG and our Insurance Finance Transformation team.
• Work as part of a mixed KPMG and Client resource project team to delivery major Finance Transformation engagements
• Support the team and contribute to the successful delivery of engagement deliverables and client outcomes
• Provide structure and direction to junior member of the team on the day to day working on client engagements
• Build positive and collaborative relationships with client stakeholders
• Facilitate collaborative and fulfilling working environments for the client and KPMG staff on engagements
- Previous experience within a finance function: audit, management and financial accounting, FP&A.
- Understanding of Insurance Finance operations and financial reporting processes
Awareness and interests in designing business, technology and data related solutions to meet client issues and challenges
- Proficiency in Accounting / Financial Management concepts through formal Accountancy qualification training (Part Qualified) or through practical working experience.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Stakeholder’s management experience