Finance Systems Manager, Environmental Consultancy
|Job Title:||Finance Systems Manager, Environmental Consultancy|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Plank|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 15:52|
An award winning and rapidly growing international ecological / environmental consultancy are seeking a part qualified Finance Systems Manager to join their London team and help build their effective financial capabilities to support their continuous growth.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will lead on building relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders around the world, to best support their project delivery.
This is an extremely broad role and a great opportunity to work with an exciting social consultancy with cross over into the international development space.
Systems responsibilities include:
- Finance team collaboration on planning and delivering the new system with the vendor (moving from QuickBooks to Access),
- Engaging with the business to ensure the system meets the needs of all users,
- Communicating those needs directly to the vendor, ensuring an effective and optimal system is delivered,
Financial responsibilities include:
- Preparing and commenting on monthly management accounts,
- Assisting with the preparation of external donor reports and financial reports (grants and projects),
- Business partnering with Grants and Projects teams,
- Liaising with international and remote staff with regards to financial processes, reports, budgets and forecasts,
- Assisting with the preparation of inter-company accounts and consolidated charity accounts
You must be available to start within the month and have relevant experience in the form of 3+ years' experience in finance and accountancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's