Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £42.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Declan O' Riley|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 09:23|
Global consumer business with products stocked in pretty much all supermarkets around the world has an exciting role for someone to support a mission critical project. Working as the 'go to' person for the project platform, you will be overseeing and involved at all stages, from planning at the start to a successful launch at the finish.
Enjoyable parts of the role:
- Business partnering functions
- Offer financial systems expertise in process alignment and project implementation
- Ensuring your team is performing effectively and proactively
- Manage enhancement process
- Manage SAP implementation
- Direct report team of three Senior Analysts
- Offer performance and development discussions
So if you have a good working knowledge of SAP in FI and CO and BW, knowledge and understanding of the financial business processes and strong communicative and interpersonal skills, look no further.
You will need to be PQ/NQ (ACMA equivalent), with a demonstrable track record in the above tasks. This roles needs someone who is a real team player and believes in continuous improvement, not happy with the status quo! This role could extend, or for the right person, become permanent. The company is arguably one the best employers in the Thames Valley, so please apply ASAP as I know it will be highly subscribed!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's