Finance Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Performance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Rider|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 14:07|
As Finance Performance Manager you will be driving robust performance management, value for money and continuous improvement across the organisation.
Public sector organisation based in N. Yorkshire.
As Finance Performance Manager you will be supporting the Chief Finance Officer in delivering a number of key tasks including:
- Effective delivery of the VFM Framework through the Corporate Programme Office.
- Effective delivery of anti-fraud and corruption measures
- Achieving economy through overall management of the procurement, insurance & risk, creditor payments and payroll services
- Ensuring robust performance management across the organisation through developing and maintaining the Performance Management Framework.
- Ensuring the organisation has effective arrangements in place for risk management (including the insurance function)
- Ensuring the organisation has arrangements in place to consult with stakeholders on financial planning and VFM issues
- Ensuring continuous improvement across the organisation
- Preparation of certain of the organisation's key financial and strategic plans and policies.
Candidates will ideally be qualified accountants ( ACA / CIMA / ACCA / CIPFA) or will have significant accountancy experience from within a government or wider public sector organisation.
Ideally as Finance Performance Manager you will have som specialised experience in at least three of the following:
* Corporate, Strategic or Service Planning
* Best Value / Value for Money
* Performance Management
* Risk Management
* Project Management
* Budgeting / Costing
* Financial Analysis
* Annual Accounts
* Payroll & Exchequer
Salary of c£35,000 - 40,000 depending upon relevant experience
Great holidays and pension and benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Reporting Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£42000 - £49000 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package
Departmental Performance Lead
£48493 - £55912 + Excellent Benefits
Head of Finance (Commercial)
Grade SS3 £74,175 to £83,830 per annum