Finance Manager - well-established charity
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - well-established charity|
|Salary:||£43000 - £50000 per annum + 30 days holiday, excellent pension|
|Contact Name:||James Dobbin|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 11:18|
This role would suit someone who wants to work in a rewarding role and make a difference through sound and impactful financial decisions. As Finance Manager, you will manage the financial affairs of the organisation, ensuring proper controls and governance are in place that meet legal and regulatory requirements. You will also provide for effective financial management of the Charity's activities.
My client is a well-established charitable organisation which has been in operation for well over three decades.
- Producing the annual financial accounts and statutory returns for the Charity Commission and Companies House; liaising with auditors concerning the annual audit and preparing audit confirmations to external funders
- Managing the annual budget process and monitoring performance against budget for the Charity and the business units, producing timely monthly and weekly management information to the agreed format
- Attending Trustee meeting and providing financial reports as required
- Managing the Charity's cashflow, ensuring sufficient funds are available in current accounts at all times; tracking investments and providing support to the Investment Committee; managing relationships with banks and ensuring all transactions comply with the bank mandate
- Supervising the finance team and ensuring effective and efficient accounting operations and controls
- Advising and agreeing with CEO appropriate accounting software to meet the Charity's needs; implementing and managing the package, ensuring that appropriate processes, training and reports are in place
- Preparing, checking and signing quarterly VAT returns, including continual review of the application of partial exemption
- And more ...
- Qualified accountant with several years' experience in a finance role previously, preferably in the charitable sector
- Leadership skills and experience; previous employee management
- Gravitas / ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
£43,000 - 50,000 plus 30 days holiday and a strong pension package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
North West London, London
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
Interim Finance Manager
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£230.00 - £270.00 per day
Commercial Finance Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £68000 per annum + generous holiday and pension