Finance Manager - US GAAP
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - US GAAP|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emir Allen|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 17:33|
- Day to day accounting for a US LLC and some non-US companies, including foreign currency analysis and bookkeeping including daily/weekly cash flow management.
- Liaising with auditors annually.
- Preparing accounts in accordance with both IFRS and US GAAP.
- Opportunity to get involved with other tasks within the financial services team.
- Cash flow and management reporting for several passive income portfolios.
- Experienced accountant, familiar and comfortable with preparing IFRS and US GAAP accounts.
- 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably with experience of fund accounting.
- Some US tax knowledge would be beneficial.
- Degree from a top tier university (2:1 or higher).
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience, including the support of financial and/or tax accounting, preferably with experience in Asset Management/Fund Accounting.
- Ability to successfully research and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Ability to independently organise, prioritise, and simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to perform limited review of others work when required and provide relevant & constructive feedback.
- Experience performing and understanding foreign exchange transactions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently as required.
- Due to the nature of the work, confidentiality and discretion are essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
US Tax Seniors
Excellent Tax Free Package
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
£38000 - £44000 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package
Corporate Finance Manager / Director
£55000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager / Associate Director