Finance Manager - UK Reporting
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - UK Reporting|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:38|
Marks Sattin are working with a Global Service provider in Leeds City Centre who are looking to appoint a new Finance Manager to head up their UK Reporting team. This role encompasses a wide range of tasks including the supervision of 3 members of staff. Duties will include:
- Responsible for planning, completion, review and co-ordination of the UK budget process.
- Conduct and coordinate meetings with cost centre managers and directors to establish costs to be included /adjusted in the budget and challenge as appropriate.
- Supervise production of various analysis required for decision making from budget models.
- Ensure integrity of all budget and analysis models at all times.
- Co-ordinate production of monthly rolling forecast.
- Production of monthly management accounts and all other necessary MI reporting requirements. All deliverables presented to UK Accounting Manager for review.
- Responsible for co-ordinating management account recharge process.
- Supervise production, review and distribution of monthly cost centre reports and analysis of any variances in accordance with an agreed timetable and liaise with cost centre managers
- Supervise and review production of month end files for each UK statutory company ensuring every balance sheet account is fully supported and reconciled.
If this role is of interest and you are looking to join a progressive and forward thinking business, apply now or get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting & Planning Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£40000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum