£60000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus
11 days ago
A challenging role with a leading technology business, this role will work within its central FP&A team and the successful candidate will produce high-profile financial modelling and analysis for Arqiva.
Leading, large-scale technology business based in Winchester.
- Owning and maintaining the group's consolidated financial model
- Consolidating the annual long term plan projections from the business units, working collaboratively to ensure a reliable output
- Developing, maintaining and running a financing model to provide decision-support analysis for ongoing debt issuance programme in line with rating constraints, and other corporate transactions.
- Assisting with preparation of rating agency scenarios and sensitivities for proposed debt issuance and ongoing ratings surveillance
- Assisting with the preparation of financing options and covenant compliance
- Preparing presentations and valuation analysis for senior executives, the board, shareholders and rating agencies
- Take an active role in assisting with questions from external stakeholders including shareholders, debt investors and rating agencies.
- Working with the Treasury & Corporate Finance team and external advisers (as necessary) to ensure that all aspects of new debt transactions (including financial derivatives) are reflected accurately and completely in financing model.
- Accounting qualification required (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/equivalent) 5 years + qualification.
- A record of academic excellence (2:1 degree minimum in financial discipline)
- Excellent numerical, analytical and corporate finance skills, including valuation and financing expertise
- Thorough experience of financial modelling incorporating operational cash flows & capital structure issues
- Enthusiasm, commitment, self-confidence and initiative. Builds effective relationships and works collaboratively. Team player. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to write clear, concise presentations and reports, and present effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent modelling and advanced MS Excel skills, PowerPoint and Word
- An attention to detail and a concern for accuracy
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
£60,000 - £65,000 plus 10% bonus