Finance Manager - Start Up Bank
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Start Up Bank|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Otter|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 10:58|
A Start Up/FinTech Bank based in London is looking for a qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will get good expeosure to the banking products and be heavily involved in Financial Planning and leading activity to improve reporting and planning processes as well as the management and financial reporting.
The role will grow quickly with the growth of the business and you will have the opportunity to build a team around you. They are looking for someone in a similar role within a Bank who is looking to make a move into a broader role within an exciting high growth Bank.
You main responsibilities would include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and key management information posting journals as required and in accordance with deadlines
- Producing quarterly group reporting and annual statutory accounts and being the main point of contact for the auditors
- Producing budgets & forecasts and presenting to high level internal stakeholders
The successful Candidate will:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post qualified experience
- Banking Experince Essential
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Good written and oral communication skills and analytical skills
The salary on offer is in the region of £60,000-70,000 plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact James.Otter@markssattin.com 02077479724
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's