£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly / recently qualified Finance Manager for a music business based in central London
Your new company
A new music business based in central London is recruiting a newly qualified Finance Manager to work alongside a well set up finance team.
Your new role
As a recently qualified ACA / ACCA from practice you will be responsible for:
- Month end accounting, Gross Profit variances commentary to Budget
- Upload financial month end information into the reporting tool Magnitude
- Month end reporting, reviewing overheads and revenue analysis
- Manage the production of the revenue figures for monthly reporting and quarterly forecasting
- Maintain/improve Client profitability reports through in depth analysis of performance
- Prepare statutory accounts under IFRS and managing the audit process for your assigned companies
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with dormant company liquidations
- Ad-hoc tasks including acquisitions and the associated organisational changes
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a fully qualified ACA / ACCA looking to make a move from practice into industry.
You must have experience with a mix client base (mid / large sized) interested in gaining experience with a highly regraded business
What you'll get in return
This role will offer a newly qualified ACA / ACCA the opportunity to gain a real insight into the accounting principles working with industry. If you are interested in moving into the music / creative industry market this is a great stepping stone to build your skill set in a forward thinking business which places great emphasis on development and exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.