£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly / recently qualified Finance Manager for a music business based in central London
Your new company
An international music brand based in central London is recruiting a newly qualified Assistant Finance Manager to work alongside a well set up finance team. This role will be well suited to an ACA / ACCA looking to make a move from practice into industry.
Your new role
As a recently qualified ACA / ACCA from practice you will be responsible for:
-Month end accounting, variances commentary to budget, revenue analysis,
- Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS and managing the audit process
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with dormant company liquidation
- Ad-hoc tasks including acquisitions and the associated organisational changes
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a fully qualified ACA / ACCA looking to make a move from practice into industry.
- 0-2 years post qualified finance experience
What you'll get in return
This role will offer a newly qualified ACA / ACCA the opportunity to gain real insight into the accounting principles within industry. If you are interested in moving into the music / creative industry market this is a great stepping stone to build your skill set in a forward thinking brand which places great emphasis on development and exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the London media and technology sector, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.