£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager for a luxury retail brand based in west London suited to a recently qualified Accountant
Your new company
I am currently working exclusively with an international home and lifestyle brand with flagship stores in central London recruiting a recently qualified Finance Manager. Reporting into the Finance Director you will be working for a high profile brand which has offices internationally and which has doubled in size over the last 5 years.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Analysing weekly promotions and margin impact
- Assisting in preparing the monthly board pack and KPIs
- Supporting the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process, and developing business models as require
- Developing a suite of reports and tools that enable effective planning & forecasting of: stock availability, stock intake and stock payment
- Ad-hoc business analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Commercial awareness
- Confident excel user: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
This is a great role for a qualified Accountant to be able to develop their commercial experience. Working for this business will offer you chance to understand the complexities associated with a luxury retail brand and will challenge your analytical and business knowledge. Reporting into the Finance Director with exposure to the CEO also provides development opportunities and the ability to learn from senior members of staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.