£50000 - £56000 per annum
6 days ago
Challenging opportunity in a reporting-focussed role working in an industry-leading technology business.
Leading, large-scale technology business based in Winchester.
- Perform a broad range of accounting activities and contribute towards building knowledge of accounting processes across the business
- Apply knowledge and experience to accounting transactions, financial statements and reports
- Deliver accurate, complete and compliant accounting records within the accepted accounting policies and principles
- Provide financial support including month end accounting, forecasting, budgeting, and analyses of variations from budget
- Analyse and resolve problems using standard accounting procedures
- Guide and coach junior members of the team on a range of accounting processes within the Finance job family
- Prepare financial analysis to support business cases for bids and pricing decisions. Accountability for commercial bids, financial assumptions and projections
- Manage the performance of a Finance team to deliver finance processes
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in an FP&A role
- Good working knowledge of Hyperion Planning, and reporting tools e.g. OBIE, Oracle EBS.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Deep grounding in financial analysis and reporting beneficial
- Strong commercial track record
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Needs to develop a good understanding of end to end business
- Ability to take direction and deliver to required specifications, producing accurate and timely information.
- Ability to challenge current processes and redefine/find efficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills, along with strong modelling (Excel), PowerPoint and communication skills required.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes, delivering accurate information as requested.
- Flexible approach to problem solving required.
- Needs to be flexible and have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances - priorities and deadlines.
- Understanding of IT Architecture and interdependencies between Oracle EBS and other systems on core financial processes beneficial.
- Technical working knowledge of Hyperion Planning from an administrator perspective.
£50,000 - £56,000 + excellent benefits