Finance Manager - Rent and Service Charge
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Rent and Service Charge|
|Contact Name:||Nidhi Thapar|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 16:52|
Finance Manager responsible for Rent and Service charge for a large housing association based in central London. Position manages and coordinates a large team of ten people in total.
The organisation is a growing social housing provider and has responsibility for setting all rent and service charge for the property portfolio of the company. The units themselves are diverse ranging from large scale projects to single high worth properties.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the following areas:
- Effective management of the property accounts team, with a clear focus on the customer.
- To effectively and manage the activities of your team ensuring you are creating a culture of high performance and trust.
- Determine the most effective way to run the rent and service charge team resources and designing of effective KPI's.
- Ensure the preparation of annual statutory accounts for all variable service charge payers.
- Management and preparation of the budget and forecast for the service and rental charge area.
The Finance Manager position, based in London, requires a qualified accountant or someone that is qualified by experience (QBE). It is key you have working knowledge of the following areas:
- Knowledge of the technical issues from managing rent and service charges in a complex business.
- Strong working knowledge of housing regulatory framework with a particular focus around Rent standard and service charge.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a large multi-skilled team.
- Experience of preparation of statutory accounts.
- IT literate with excellent excel skills and competent in the use of financial, and other, database systems including an integrated housing management system.
- Understanding of preparing and managing a budget
£50,000-55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Service Charge Accountant
City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Management Accountant - Service Charge
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Up to £60000 per annum