Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum + Bonus
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
New Finance Manager role, Manufacturing SME, Coventry, up to £45,000 plus bonus, benefits.
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working exclusively with this rapidly growing SME Manufacturing business in Coventry, to recruit a Finance Manager for a no 1 in finance role.
Your new role
Reporting to the Managing Director and the CEO, the main duties of the role will be;
- Working closely on collaboration with the MD to oversee the implementation of effective financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets/forecast reporting and to run the financial accounting system to monitor and control expenditure.
- Overall management and supervision of the finance function.
- MRP System reporting.
- Provide regular weekly/monthly financial reports to the Managing Director.
- Prepare detailed management accounts for the use of the M.D. and other senior management staff, providing them with the financial information necessary to enable them to manage operations effectively.
- Maintain a set of complete and accurate financial records.
- Ensure that proper and effective checks and balances of company finances are carried out.
- Working with external auditors to ensure the preparation, approval and filing of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
- Direct involvement in the planning and supervision of internal divisional stock takes.
- Control of all foreign exchange transactions.
- Control of all insurance, licensing and renewals.
- Take full financial control of all Company investments or acquisitions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a Finance Manager or Controller within an engineering or manufacturing environment is essential for this role.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Hold an Accountancy qualification with ACCA or CIMA, or have relevant experience.
- Clear and confident communications skills
- Have the ability to drive and grow with the business needs, and offer advice on strategy and operations.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a salary of £45,000, you will receive an annual bonus based on targeted KPI's, 37hrs flexible working per week (standard working hours 8.00am til 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8.00am till 1.00pm on Fri), free parking, fast track development within the business to Director level, 25 days holiday and Pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.