£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
20 days ago
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Commercially focused Finance Manager for leading brand in North London.
The role of Finance Manager will report in to the Head of Supply chain and have responsibility to manage one member of the team. This role will suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1-2 years PQE.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Procurement and Logistics department to provide financial support, reporting, forecasting and insightful analysis to optimise both cost and performance.
- To lead business wide cost optimisation and work cross functionally to support decision making.
- Provide support and contract negotiations
- Manage the budgeting, planning and forecasting process.
- Improve forecast accuracy by working closely with the Demand Planning team.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering process improvements
If this role is of interest please send across your CV to email@example.com. We also offer a £250 retail vouchers for any successful referral we place.