Finance Manager - Logistics & Procurement
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Logistics & Procurement|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Khan|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 09:25|
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Commercially focused Finance Manager for leading brand in North London.
The role of Finance Manager will report in to the Head of Supply chain and have responsibility to manage one member of the team. This role will suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1-2 years PQE.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Procurement and Logistics department to provide financial support, reporting, forecasting and insightful analysis to optimise both cost and performance.
- To lead business wide cost optimisation and work cross functionally to support decision making.
- Provide support and contract negotiations
- Manage the budgeting, planning and forecasting process.
- Improve forecast accuracy by working closely with the Demand Planning team.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering process improvements
If this role is of interest please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer a £250 retail vouchers for any successful referral we place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager *SME Media*
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Financial Modeller - Corporate Finance
Corporate Finance Executive - Top 20 Firm - London
City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
ACA / ACCA - Senior Associate Finance - Real Estate Funds
£47000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits