Welwyn Garden City
18 days ago
About the role
Group Finance is the financial hub of the business, responsible for planning and reporting the Group’s finances both internally and externally, with a uniquely broad perspective of the business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance for Group Planning and Reporting, the role supports analysis of the Group P&L and partners the business in key areas such as Remuneration policy and Group non-financial KPIs.
As part of a wider FP&A team, the role will also get the opportunity to experience other areas of planning and reporting and ad-hoc projects including reporting transformation.
You will be responsible for
• Lead and manage the Executive Committee performance reporting process for Customer, Colleague and Supplier KPIs
• Work closely with the non-financial KPI owners to set targets, understand performance, and to develop new reporting content
• Perform ad-hoc analysis for the Group P&L, including supporting other parts of the business with analysis and data requests
• Business partner the People team which supports the Remuneration Committee, including managing tracking of the Group’s annual bonus and performance share plans
• Lead specific elements of the integration of Booker into the Group’s reporting processes
• Support on delivery of the Insight Pack on a quarterly, half-year, and year-end basis
You will need
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Effective financial analysis skills
• The drive, motivation and organisational skills to ensure self and team succeed in an environment of changing priorities and challenging deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders at all levels
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent organisation skills and multitasking abilities