£58000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional benefits, bonus, pension, healthcare +++
11 days ago
Finance Manager – Group FP&A
60-65k + exceptional benefits
uniQua supports people and organisations to grow and develop through executive and high potential coaching. We choose our partners carefully and are excited to be working with a business with such a powerful success story. If you would like to work in a high profile Finance Manager role for an organisation which has grown rapidly, is now a firm fixture within the FTSE100, yet continues to innovate, develop and work at the pace of many start-ups then we want to hear from you. In return, you will have excellent opportunities to progress and develop within the business as part of a team over 100 finance professionals.
At uniQua we’re more interested in who you are. If the following describes you then hit apply for a confidential discussion!
- You are confident building relationships, working with and influencing people outside of finance.
- You enjoy innovating and making change happen for the better.
- You are a leader and manager of others, people look to you for support and you help support their development.
- You like to have ownership, know what needs to be done and feel great when you and the team have succeeded.
- You've shown consistent progression in your career to date and are considering your next move.
This really is an incredibly broad finance manager role and a great opportunity for you to progress your career within a growing company. Having said all that, we know that moving jobs isn’t straight forward which is why when you work with uniQua, we don’t just leave you to sink or swim. We provide you with Career Transition coaching during your first three months to make sure you are fully supported in your move.
Sounds different? #beuniQua