Finance Manager - Family Office
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Family Office|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karen Hedger|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 14:10|
Your key responsibilities and duties shall include:
- Maintaining accounts and production of consolidated monthly financial statements using Sage 200.
- Preparation of annual budgets and comparison with the actual figures.
- Producing annual dormant company accounts for the dormant group companies
- Maintaining up to date bank balances for the management and providing monthly cash flows and analysis as requested by the management.
- Dealing with Group's and managed properties' VAT affairs
- Liaising with the principals in relation to managed properties
- Dealing with Group's corporation tax affairs e.g. quarterly payments
- Dealing with service charge accounts
- Liaising with tax professionals as necessary
- Dealing with lenders' quarterly reporting
- Dealing with compliance issues e.g. FATCA etc.
- Maintaining monthly payrolls
- Review of internal processes and systems, and implementing new controls and procedures as required
- Dealing with the companies' secretarial compliance
- Liaising with property management companies
- Review/preparation of monthly payment list and arranging supplier payments/banking
- Creditors and debtors control
- Liaising with auditors up to the accounts finalisation
- Raising/review sales invoices
- Ad hoc project work as required by the management
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant ideally 5 years PQE
- Strong familiarity with MS Excel, including familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Strong financial planning and reporting experience
- Excellent cash flow management experience
- Experience of working within a family office with a multinational business will be an advantage
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's